Professorships - Ghent University - Faculty of Engineering and Architecture
The Faculty of Engineering and Architecture of Ghent University also currently has 2 vacancies for professors, starting from September 1, 2024 (with application deadline on March 22, 2024), more specifically:
• Req ID 26540) full-time Assistant Professor (Tenure Track) with a focus on scientific research funded by the Special Research Fund (BOF) in the discipline of Hardware Accelerated Artificial Intelligence (Department of Information Technology)
• (Req ID 26536) full-time Assistant Professor (Tenure Track) with a focus on scientific research funded by the Special Research Fund (BOF) in the discipline of Sustainability in Engineering (Faculty of Engineering and Architecture).
• candidates should hold a PhD or a degree recognized as equivalent;
• candidates are required to have at least two years of postdoctoral experience on the starting date;
• candidates are required to have research experience in the field of study concerned, proved by recent publications in national and international peer reviewed journals and/or books;
• having experience in international mobility, amongst others through participation in research programs at research institutions not linked to the university where the highest degree was obtained, is recommended;
• candidates are required to possess the necessary didactic skills to realize academic competences with university students;
• having positively evaluated experience with procured and/or organized education on an academic level is recommended;
• professionalization of education is recommended.
Information and Application Process Instructions
More details concerning the career path and evaluation policy for professorial staff at Ghent University can be found at www.ugent.be/en/work/mobility-career/career-aspects/professorial-staff.
Apply only through the e-recruitment system before the application deadline, using the right application form.