Professorship - Ghent University - Faculty of Engineering and Architecture
The faculty of Engineering and Architecture has a vacancy for a professorship, starting from September 1, 2022 (with application deadline on February 16, 2022).
It concerns the following position: (Req ID 21654) part-time (10%) Assistant Professor or Associate Professor in the discipline of Computational Psychoacoustics (Department of Information Technology).
• candidates should hold a PhD or a degree recognized as equivalent;
• candidates are required to have research experience in the field of study concerned, proved by recent publications in national and international peer reviewed journals and/or books;
• having experience in international mobility, amongst others through participation in research programs at research institutions not linked to the university where the highest degree was obtained, is recommended;
• candidates are required to possess the necessary didactic skills to realize academic competences with university students;
• professionalization of education is recommended.
Information and Application Process Instructions
More details concerning this vacancy can be found at www.ugent.be/en/work/mobility-career/career-aspects/professorial-staff.
Apply online through the e-recruitment system before the application deadline, using the right application form.