Farm Recorder Teagasc National Farm Survey (NFS) (Permanent) (Ref: 190)
Basic Function of the Role:
The collection of farm data from a sample of farms participating in the National Farm Survey in Laois/Kildare/Wicklow region. Also includes canvassing of farms on an annual basis to participate in the survey.
- Accurate recording, validation and delivery of Farm Accounts Data in assigned areas.
- Annual canvas and recruitment of new farm households to NFS sample.
- Provide explanation to farmers of results in farm reports.
- Carrying out additional farm surveys as required.
- Candidates must have a QQI Level 6 in agriculture, financial management or a related discipline.
- Full Clean Valid Driver License.
- Financial Accounts Qualifications/Agric Business Field would be a distinct advantage.
How to Apply:
To apply for this position, and view other vacancies in Teagasc, please visit www.teagasc.ie/careers.
The closing date for this position is Tuesday 29th September 2020 @12.00noon.
Applications received after this time will not be considered.
Teagasc is an equal opportunities employer. As part of Teagasc Gender and Diversity strategies, Teagasc welcomes a balanced pool of applicants. Canvassing will disqualify.