Job Level: Teagasc Post-Doctoral Research Fellow Level 2 - Ref: PD2/AY/0919
Basic Function of the post:
A cornerstone of the FairShare project is the collection & dissemination of ‘good practices’ where use of digital tools are concerned.
The successful candidate will participate in the design of the method to identify, collect & disseminate good practice and rolling out the method to all the other EU partners.
The candidate will have the role of collecting good practices in Ireland, while demonstrating to other partners excellence in the implementation of the methodology.
Duties & Responsibilities specific to this project:
• Undertake field research and analyse data.
Additional Duties & Responsibilities:
• Interpret research findings and prepare scientific and popular press publications.
• Disseminate research findings to a variety of audiences as appropriate.
• Assist Teagasc in meeting the commitments of the Quality Customer Service Charter and action plan.
• PhD in social science.
• A minimum of 3 years and not more than 5 years’ relevant research experience.
•Demonstrated research and technical expertise in social science.
• Experience in social science.
• Experience in setting own research agenda.
Further Information for Candidates :
Candidates can access a Fellowship Programme Application form for this post on the Teagasc website at