Title: College Technician – Sheep (Ref: SCT/BH/0719)
To provide technical support for the running of all educational programmes operated by Ballyhaise College.
• Prepare and deliver livestock skills training with learners in line with approved curriculum. As well as sheep this will include other livestock skills in beef and dairy.
• Undertake practical skills assessment of learners.
• Assist in the supervision of learners on work experience.
• Implement and supervise the lambing student/staff roster. This will require some out of hours and weekend work at times in January and March each year, in which case the Teagasc time in lieu policy will apply.
• Level 6 QQI qualification or equivalent qualification in a relevant discipline.
• Current full driving licence.
• A Level 7 qualification.
• Pesticide application qualification.
How to Apply:
An application form for this position can be accessed on the Teagasc Website at www.teagasc.ie/careers.
Completed application forms should be TYPED, saved in PDF format and submitted by email to email@example.com no later than 12 noon on Thursday 25th July 2019.
Applications received after this time will not be considered.