Full Job Title: Teagasc Post-Doctoral Research Fellow Level 1 - Governance, ‘multi-actor approach’; interactive innovation (Ref: PD1/LN/0519)
Basic Function of the post:
The LIAISON work programme focuses on investigating the design and implementation of interactive innovation projects.
Teagasc will work with EU partners across the work-packages of LIAISON to address this core challenge.
Teagasc has particular responsibility for exploring and developing participatory and reflective modes of evaluating of innovation actions.
For this purpose, the successful candidate will use social & political theoretical lenses to understand the processes and impacts of interactive innovation.
Duties & Responsibilities specific to this project:
• Undertake a literature review focusing on EU governance policies and relevant social and political theories that can explain processes, outcomes and impacts of interactive innovation.
• Collaborate with project staff in co-authoring project outputs, including scientific papers for publication.
• Organise/participate in project meetings and workshops nationally and internationally as needed.
• Assist in the preparation of draft financial and scientific reports periodically for submission to the European Commission.
• Assist in the implementation of a multi-actor approach at the levels of Teagasc and the LIAISON consortium.
• PhD in sociology/political science or related discipline.
• Relevant research experience not to exceed 3 years’ post-PhD.
• Experience in sociology/political science.
• Experience in setting own research agenda.
Further Information for Candidates:
Candidates can access a Fellowship Programme Application form for this post on the Teagasc website at https://www.teagasc.ie/about/opportunities/post-doctoral-opportunities/.
Teagasc do not accept Curriculum Vitaes as an application for a position.
In order to apply for a post the relevant application form must be completed in order to be considered.
Completed application forms should be TYPED, saved in PDF format and submitted by email to email@example.com no later than 12 noon on Wednesday 26th June 2019.
Applications received after this time will not be considered.
Teagasc is an equal opportunities employer.
As part of Teagasc Gender and Diversity strategies, Teagasc welcomes a balanced pool of applicants.
Canvassing will disqualify.
The details contained above are subject to change without notice.