Full Title: Dairy Calf to Beef Systems Research Technologist (Ref: DCBS/JC/0519)
The Research technologist will be responsible for collecting research data for a large dairy beef research programme, managing the daily operation of the research programme and disseminating research findings.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Management of research data collection for a dairy beef programme.
• Supervision of the operation of the research programme.
• Experimental recording and database management.
• Dissemination of research findings and management practices to farmers and other stakeholders.
• Liaise with visitors, other Teagasc Centres and service providers
• Actively participate in the annual business planning and Performance Management Development System (PMDS) process.
• Assist Teagasc in meeting the commitments of the Quality Customer Service charter and action plan.
• Actively participate in the annual business planning and Performance Management Development System (PMDS) processes.
• A Level 8 degree in Agriculture Science or other related discipline.
• Experience in agricultural research and farm systems management.
How to Apply:
An application form for this position can be accessed on the Teagasc Website at www.teagasc.ie/careers.
Completed application forms should be TYPED and saved in PDF format and submitted by email to email@example.com no later than 12 noon on Friday 21st June 2019.
Applications received after this time will not be considered.
Please state relevant reference code in all correspondence.
Teagasc is an equal opportunities employer.
As part of Teagasc Gender and Diversity strategies, Teagasc welcomes a balanced pool of applicants.
Canvassing will disqualify.