Contract Research Officer - GenderSMART Project Co-Ordinator (Ref: CRO/GS/0519)
To manage, co-ordinate and implement the tasks and activities assigned to Teagasc in the EU funded Gender-SMART project.
In particular, to collaborate with the nine EU partners across the work packages to develop a Gender Equality Plan (GEP) tailored to Teagasc.
This will involve organizing meetings and facilitating workshops, coordinating, collating and analyzing organizational data related to gender; developing and monitoring performance indicators and preparing reports.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage the project tasks assigned to Teagasc in collaboration with the Teagasc project leader.
• Co-ordinate and organize the project activities relating to Teagasc.
• Organize and facilitate meetings and workshops nationally and internationally as required.
• Identify, collate and analyse data to meet the requirements of the project activities.
• Candidates must have an honours Level 8 degree in agriculture, science, business, humanities or a related discipline.
• A postgraduate degree and/or research experience in gender studies, social science, agriculture, science or business.
How to Apply:
An application form for this position can be accessed on the Teagasc Website at www.teagasc.ie/careers.
Completed application forms should be TYPED, saved in PDF format and submitted by email to email@example.com no later than 12 noon on Friday 31st May 2019.
Applications received after this time will not be considered.
Please state relevant reference code in all correspondence.
Teagasc is an equal opportunities employer. As part of Teagasc Gender and Diversity strategies, Teagasc welcomes a balanced pool of applicants. Canvassing will disqualify.