The SUTD Assistant Professorship (SAP) is a prestigious research award designed to attract and support exceptional young scientific talent to lead their own independent research group.
Successful candidates will be awarded the following:
• Research funding of up to SGD$1 million. The funding can be used for research set up costs, funding of research staff, equipment, consumables and travel expenses subject to SUTD’s terms and conditions.
• Attractive remuneration package. Settling-in and housing allowances will be provided for international candidates in accordance to SUTD’s prevailing policies, if applicable.
• Hold tenure-track appointments in SUTD, with an opportunity to lead and advance SUTD’s research agenda.
• Applicants must hold a doctorate degree or equivalent prior to the commencement of the SAP.
• Applicants should ideally be early career researchers (postdoctoral fellow or equivalent) with outstanding research achievements.
• Open to application from all disciplines.
Application will close in October 2018.
Visit the following site to apply : -