The successful candidate is expected to perform teaching and supervising tasks for the International Bachelor’s programme in Communication and Media (IBCoM). In particular, he or she will contribute as a tutorial lecturer to the introductory Media and Communication courses in Year 1 of the IBCoM programme.
• A relevant academic degree (preferably research master or PhD), in the social sciences or humanities, preferably in media and communication.
• A broad knowledge of key theories and perspectives and mastery of a wide range of quantitative social-scientific research methods in the field of media and communication.
• Prior teaching experience and the proven ability to inspire students.
• Affinity and experience with media and communication research
• Excellent proficiency in spoken and written English. Non-English speakers have to meet the
C1-standards of the Common European Framework (CEF).
• Strong team-playing, organizational and communication skills.
• Experience in international academic settings.
Additional information about the vacancy can be obtained from: Ms. Evelien Meeuwisse (email@example.com)
More information on the position, conditions of employment and how to apply: https://www.academictransfer.com/employer/EUR/vacancy/46540/lang/en/