Contract Research Officer - Horizon 2020 Cofund Project Manager (Ref: PM/OP/0318) (Externally Funded Non Grant-in-Aid)
To implement EU-funded Cofund projects, in particular, MSCA Cofund Fellowships programmes and ERA-NETs. Initially this will include the Research Leaders 2025 fellowship programme and FACCE ERA-GAS ERA-NET. In particular this will involve the development and management of funding calls, liaison with task leaders, communication and promotion with stakeholders and communication with the European Commission.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Managing funding calls including drafting of call documents; promotion of funding calls; communication with applicants; collation of applications; identification of peer reviewers; management of peer review process etc.
• Communication with consortium members and European Commission. This post may involve considerable travel both within Ireland and across Europe.
• Management of project to ensure deliverables are submitted to European Commission.
• Liaising with project partners to ensure their work packages are progressing as per project plan.
• Maintaining social media presence for projects.
• Organising career retreats for funded post-doctoral fellows.
• Preparation of reports for the European Commission.
• Assisting Teagasc in meeting the commitments of the Quality Customer Service charter and action plan.
• Actively participating in the annual business planning and Performance Management Development System (PMDS) processes.
• Candidates must have an honours Level 8 degree in Science, ICT, Engineering or Business or a related discipline.
• A postgraduate degree and/or research experience in Science, ICT, Engineering or Business would be a distinct advantage.
How to Apply
An application form for this position can be accessed on the Teagasc Website at www.teagasc.ie/careers
Completed application forms should be TYPED, saved in PDF format and submitted by email to email@example.com no later than 12 midnight on Wednesday 21st March 2018.
Please state relevant reference code in all correspondence.
Teagasc is an equal opportunities employer. Canvassing will disqualify.